I’m a 33-year-old flak, wanna-be writer based in Australia. Like a deer in the headlights, I’ve been stunned by the bright lights and shiny money that comes with the corporate world. But it’s been eating my soul for a while so I’ve been typing away at the novel. It’s a start. This blog is another outlet to that creative world I desire. Running with the beagle is a metaphor for life. Most the time on his runs, he’s enthusiastic and eager, but there’s always some fresh blade of grass to sniff. A new scent, an old scent, another wag in the park. They distract him from the running…and distract us from reaching our goal time. He reminds me it’s the journey, not the destination. The blog is not really about beagles, but they are pretty cute and seem to know a lot about life.
- Yes, simulation will be serious, and fun #seriousfun #transmediastorychat twitter.com/JohnstoneOwen/… 21 hours ago
- A wrap up folks - great work, enjoy the online week and see you next week prepared #transmediastorychat https://t.co/OaQjnhGsZo 21 hours ago
- don't pretend no, but if offensive to others I think in some cases, take down and state why #transmediastorychat twitter.com/imkasin/status… 21 hours ago
- Unless, in the rare case, it's actually offensive to others - #contextmatters #transmediastorychat twitter.com/BellaJo7014801… 21 hours ago
- Some great discussion and seems you are all ready for your #transmediastorychat crisis simulation. Prepare yourself! 21 hours ago
- #fridayflash airplane Alice in Wonderland Aung San Suu Kyi Battambang books Bruce Springsteen Burma Cambodia chicken child child witch creative creative writing death Don Draper falling father Frank O'Hara Gormley Goths Jane's Addiction Jeffrey Eugenides John Galt John Yettaw Jonathan Franzen Khmer Rouge Lake Ballard Lima Love Mad Men Mad Men quotes Middlesex Perth Peru polo Pol Pot quotes relationships Riverside Balcony Bar shadows silence South Africa suburbs Texans The Corrections The Cure the Loft The Wire Vietnam vignettes vomit Walt Whitman writing writing vignettes writing vingnette Yangon