This is a writer’s blog. Don’t mistake it for anything else. If you happen to find words of wisdom, think yourself lucky and hold them close. There may be occasional words that fall on the page in the right order but mostly not. I’ll try not to write too much on the woes of writing. It’s a bad habit of writers and nobody understands but other writers. That’s not to say I won’t talk about great writing or other writers but I’ll leave the complaints for my dog’s ears. It’s a journey and I’m hoping it ends with a novel but it may be nothing but eloquent graffiti on a blog. So I’m flicking on the switch. Please adjust your eyes, the light is a bit dim.
Posts Tagged ‘creative’
- Yes, simulation will be serious, and fun #seriousfun #transmediastorychat twitter.com/JohnstoneOwen/… 21 hours ago
- A wrap up folks - great work, enjoy the online week and see you next week prepared #transmediastorychat https://t.co/OaQjnhGsZo 21 hours ago
- don't pretend no, but if offensive to others I think in some cases, take down and state why #transmediastorychat twitter.com/imkasin/status… 21 hours ago
- Unless, in the rare case, it's actually offensive to others - #contextmatters #transmediastorychat twitter.com/BellaJo7014801… 21 hours ago
- Some great discussion and seems you are all ready for your #transmediastorychat crisis simulation. Prepare yourself! 21 hours ago
- #fridayflash airplane Alice in Wonderland Aung San Suu Kyi Battambang books Bruce Springsteen Burma Cambodia chicken child child witch creative creative writing death Don Draper falling father Frank O'Hara Gormley Goths Jane's Addiction Jeffrey Eugenides John Galt John Yettaw Jonathan Franzen Khmer Rouge Lake Ballard Lima Love Mad Men Mad Men quotes Middlesex Perth Peru polo Pol Pot quotes relationships Riverside Balcony Bar shadows silence South Africa suburbs Texans The Corrections The Cure the Loft The Wire Vietnam vignettes vomit Walt Whitman writing writing vignettes writing vingnette Yangon